It is no surprise sales make the very foundation of your business. From shaping to developing your business, sales have a critical role. And when it comes to leveraging your Salesforce productivity, each representative’s value counts. However, it is all up to you how you can make your salespeople stay focused and engaged in valuable activities that lead the way to sales outcomes.
Below are the 12 ways to boost your sales productivity with Salesforce:
1. Invest in managers and administrative staff:
Having an experienced leader is important because your sales managers serve as motivators. According to a Gallup study, carefully choosing competent managers results in a 27 percent increase in revenue per employee.
2. Focus on strategic talent deployment:
3. Opt for a basic UI and customize it for your users and teams:
4. Implement mobile CRM solutions:
5. Choose automation rule on validation rule:
6. Work on integration of all business applications:
7. Analyze metrics through dashboards and reports:
8. Remove barriers to productivity:
9. Provide Support to Your Sales Team:
10. Develop a responsive and replication process:
11. Expedite sales pipeline:
12. Always on the lookout for new ideas:
The Salesforce products offer a variety of third-party apps and add-ons that expand functionality and work to scale up your team’s productivity.