With the help of any Salesforce document generation tools, We can automatically design or use a template for a document. And with the help of Salesforce data, you can create any type of document, such as a contract, quote, agreement, proposal, or application, and convert it to a PDF, Word Document, Excel Document, or Google Doc, among other formats.
We’ll go over how to use the Salesforce document generation tool to generate documents using Salesforce data in this article.
The following are some of the most common reasons for generating documents from Salesforce:
- With the press of a button, you can build a proposal or quote PDF from data existing in the Salesforce Account, Proposal, and Opportunity Line Items and email it to a potential customer.
- Create a form with merged field information from the person’s name or company information.
- To send an electronic signature, create an agreement or contract that combines the company name, the person’s name, and any unique contract information already entered on the Salesforce record.
How to generate documents in Salesforce?
- You can utilize an app like Mango Docs, which we developed. Alternatively, you can create apex code with a trigger or a class to generate the content.
- The Mango Docs app has the benefits that it is easy to configure if you are not a programmer, and as well as to update any template or settings.
- Mango Docs includes all features to automatically generate documents in Salesforce.
- Mango Docs focus on offering additional assistance for greater flexibility and comfort in several scenarios: Google Docs to save documents, Search tool for searching fields. Document previewing is simple and quick. Send an email to numerous people at the same time. It is simple to construct a template by just pasting a string from Template Builder. There are numerous ways to conserve money, as well as many others.
If you want to learn more about Salesforce products, please contact us. Also, please leave your ideas in the comments about using the Salesforce document generation tool in your organization.