Open Position: 1
Experience: 4 or 4+ Years
Job Description :
Extensive expertise with Salesforce Lightning platform modification utilizing declarative platform-tools
- Extensive knowledge of APEX and extensive expertise with the developer toolkit, including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers.
- Significant experience with Visual Force for SF development
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST web services
- Practical experience in Object-Oriented Programming Languages (JAVA,.net)
- Proficiency with SOQL & SOSL languages
- Use Salesforce APIs to interact with other systems in the organization
- Be proactive and willing to go above and beyond to serve the customer and meet project deadlines;
- Have experience working with huge data sets and bulkification.
- Technical Training for Team Members
- Working knowledge of the SDLC process, Agile Scrum Methodology, and version control technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, and others.
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools (Data Loader, Xplenty, Blendo, Jitterbit)
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and how to integrate Apps via the App exchange platform
- Experience building and delivering applications utilizing Velocity software
- Data Analysis: Interpreting data, analyzing results, identifying patterns and trends